Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sometimes I like acting stupid just to see how far I can push it. Exactly like the times when I'm a little bored, I lie to someone in the way where I can feel the words w-h-o-p-p-e-r flying about my head. I tell them something completely ridiculous, like I've worked as a film extra, and then zoom in to see if they can tell. It delights me to push people more than rules, as far as I can, just to see if there is a retaliation. But, but, somehow in the most bittersweet manner imagineable, they do things that make me feel like I should fall at their feet and bake them cheesecakes. Just a general observation.

It's like sitting on the floor at home, a music shuffle determinedly throwing up song after song from the Juno soundtrack. Just when you're in the kind of mood where you wonder why you can't remember movies with bloodcurdling, ominous organ music in them on your p2p outings, Juno it is. And there's nothing you can do. It is inevitabl and inexorabl and more than a little like chocolatl. Life works on you till you grin for it and go, emo face? I speet on emo face.

I think I'll paint baskets of fresh fruit.

2 comments: