Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I really don't care who reads my blog anymore. There are some things I write down and some I don't, so if this gets personal it's only a matter of conjecture what I've kept suppressed. Hehe. University's a lot of love, to the point where it's ok if I'm pissed the entire day, which I have been all of today, as long as I reach a point where I can realise, by the glow of a yellow road, that I could spend the night lying amongst the stones here and still be allright.

You get up to pee and go into the bushes. You whisper and listen to voices in the dark. Always the amber streetlights. Later you totter and ride home in a bus and sit on a bench somewhere for sometime and think about vehicles. I'm really a hyper person in disguise and thinking about cars and things always calms me down, so there's no reason anyone else shouldn't feel the same, because no one's unique. Really. Everyone has a crappy life but the fact is, the fact is, you have a university that lets you unburden your sorrows by dancing around it at night. That's all I need. Give me a guitar too and I'll be delirious. No kidding. Alcohol isn't really what gets you intoxicated, it's the people, every single time. Otherwise we'd be doing the Dilip Kumar act all alone and being fabulously miserable by ourselves.

And, btw, I'm not anymore. So shut up.

No comments: