Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I want to beapartofit and make a brand newstartofit, dum dum de dum.

You can't fight against the world very much if you're a que sera sera kind of person. I mean, everything is disgusting nonsense and sometimes it climbs one rung higher and becomes depressing nonsense, but what can you do? What can I do? There will always be little things to make me happy till I realise, once I get back home, that I was supposed to have been in the depressing nonsense mode all along.

On the downside today was the coconut gelato, but even that was followed by good food. On the A+ double star side I'd put the film studies department's hidden staircase, all kinds of mud, the belated birthday present and all the Happydent White I bought today. Also an epic win for departmental football, but then you'll see me grinning stupidly every time anyone does anything in the department. Looks like I'm not bad at being clannish at all; I think I could fight for honour, or at least cheer for it, either way I get that feeling of having accomplished something. So give or take a plastic yellow fork buried somewhere on a patch of ground covered with pawprints, I'm happy for the earth and for the sky and someday I shall turn all of this into a story, what else is there?

Give or take a couple of differing viewpoints, we outdo others at useless things. Bootless things. Everything. Spot on, eh?

No comments: