Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's horrible that I can no longer read as fast or as prolongedly as I used to. Fuck you, prolongedly is a word. I very badly want to reread all of Sherlock Holmes because something tells me it will change the complete lack of purpose in my life right now, I'm just one decision short of becoming a hotshot scholar researching crime fiction, but I just don't have the time. There are other things to read. Ever since reading became what I do during the time I'm getting educated, all I feel like doing after getting back home is doing other things. Like colouring. With crayons.

I miss Mister Clean crayons. They had these silver and gold crayons that were pretty useless because they looked horrible on white paper, so every time a box finished I'd have a barely-used silver and gold crayon left. I kept them because they smelt nice. By class five I had maybe twenty each of silver and gold crayons in a box made expressly for silver and gold crayons, I'm sure it's around somewhere. It doesn't really matter if a silver-and-gold crayon drawing hinders my potential research scholar dreams, does it?

I'm ashamed I asked.

No comments: