Saturday, October 3, 2009

'Tis a layer of fog over the city tonight or I'm a monkey. 'Tis grey and getting greyer and so on and so forth, so 'tis fog beyond a doubt, or the pollution board's facing something very worrisome. 'Tis a sluggish day, mates. 'Tis a sleepy mind and a cranky front the city sees tonight, mainly because 'tis the mood (and the setting) for rain and moving car lights on watery roads. Also, 'tis now an established fact that hereafter I shall go watch cutesy movies just to watch Rahul Khanna do cameos. 'Tis all I have to say.

'Tis also now mandatory to watch this.

3 comments:

Sroyon said...

One thing 'tis not is International Talk Like A Pirate Day, so I am at a loss to explain why you are talking like one.

Priyanka said...

Just trying to practise my anaphoras. Sheesh. On the other hand, I've discovered something beautiful, only days too late :(

Sroyon said...

Ohmygod you didn't know about TLAPD? I thought you of all people would know. In fact I linked it not for your edification, but for more ignorant folk who read the comment thread. But take heart, October 8 is World Sight Day.