Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Soon there shall be a noir film telling people it's ok to wise up and deal with things. One snarl and a gunshot and we're back to a world where a bloodstain's actually blood. Half the world I know right now needs to figure out that symbols are just symbols and jhaal muri's just jhaal muri, but then you could say that's just me being impatient. Truth is, I'm a lot more intolerant these days but it's not out of reason, it strikes me as just very dumb if you think things are beautiful just because they're pretty. I'm just sick of a lot of things right now.

4 comments:

Annesha said...

Haha. I wish, I wish you could stick this outside Worldview right now. :D

Priyanka said...

Won't help. You can't hit your head against a brick wall.

rorschach said...

do you like music? you don't write much about it. music helps me put the world away for a while.

Priyanka said...

Perhaps I'm too scared to =)