Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lonely Planet mentions Iceland in a list that has to do with places where one can hope to find romance in the world. I need money so badly but no use whining, it's not like I'm a hermit. Maybe if I stop eating at college I'll save and lose weight at the same time but that's just another plan. If it weren't so much trouble and didn't involve meeting so many people I'd become an entrepreneur. If it weren't so much trouble I'd be someone else altogether. If it weren't such a royal pain I'd capitalise and promote because one can't study all the time if one's no good at it, can one, and then maybe I'd do something big and have really cool footwear. Whatever. I'm going to not think of this and go eat dinner. Maybe I'll write something gory later if I'm still feeling miserable, or take a bath, no guesses as to which will take precedence.

4 comments:

Anushka said...

Iceland also gave us Sigur Ros. By the way, Bhutan has the highest happinest quotient according to a certain poll. Apparently its national prison is about the size of Worldview. Khub kom crime and poverty. But romance over happiness :P

PS- Write something gory. COMICAL VIOLENCE BRIGADE!

Sroyon said...

What does being a hermit have to do with whining or not whining?

rorschach said...

why not be a lifestyle guru to aspiring celebutantes. you know the indian paris hiltons and kim kardashians. there's the easy moolah and comic relief ..and im told harder you are to get, the more sought after you become in "the society"

Priyanka said...

anushka, soon. I think enough gore as it is.

sroyon: I'm poor but it's not like don't spend. Unlike a hermit who wears nothing and eats nothing, you dig? stop ruining metaphors.

rorschach: imagine the pain.