Sunday, March 14, 2010

1. What is your current obsession?
Why I'm studying English, why I can't find naukri, why I have no paisa, where my glowy-ball has gone, my cycle, all sorts of things.

2. What are you wearing today?
Sunday homewear. Tatty tee and shorts.

3. What’s for dinner?
Haven't even got to lunch yet.

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Fevicol.

5. What are you listening to right now?
Abida.

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Tuna is an incorrigible twit, shame I haven't managed to get rid of her yet. Ahona seems to share my fascination for potty. All good.

7.If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
The Himalayas. Living extensively anywhere else is a scary thought.

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Patience. Deodorant. Water.

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Not enough time. I'd go eat lunch at a country inn somewhere. Germany possibly. Lots of sausages.

10. Which language do you want to learn?
Arabic. The script. Otherwise Japanese.

11. What’s your favourite quote?
"Haan, bas poonch ki kami hai." - Mere pitaji.

12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Prospective employer OR genie OR Dilbert or something. I don't know. No real people.

13. What is your favourite colour?
Keeps changing, I love colour.

14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Hair tie. Clean scrubbed after-bath skin. Toothpaste.

15. What is your dream job?
Travelling, writing, taking pictures, teaching kids art.

16. What’s your favourite magazine?
I'm not a magazine person. All I've read religiously this past year is GEO.

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
That's around four point five. I'd go to Himachal.

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?

Who cares, there's no such thing as universal good dressing.

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
All of them are. Dimple Kapadia in Bobby especially.

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
This is where I start getting annoyed at myself for starting this.

21. What are you going to do after this?
Tell myself I deserve it.

22. What are your favorite movies?
Always happy when watching animated stuff, always slightly sceptical when watching others.

23. What inspires you?
Oh man. Inspiration's running at negative thirty now.

24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Priyanka. Kumar. These are most common, highlight most.

25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Tea. I'm picky about coffee.

26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Go to sleep. Walk.

27. What makes you go wild?
This question's wrong on too many levels.

28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
They know.

29. Favourite Dessert/Sweet
Caramel custard. Gulab Jamun and vanilla icecream. Elayada. Rasmalai. Cheesecake. Any cake. Coffee pudding. Shorbhaja. I'm so hungry.

30. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
Twenty?

31. Favourite Season?
Winter, followed by monsoon.

32. If I come to your house now, what would you cook for me?
Possibly an omelette. A whole meal only after considering state of fridge and mind.

33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
If you're avoiding them anyway they don't get to see you. Hence no opportunity, purposeful or otherwise, whatever. Ignore either way.

34. What are you afraid of the most?
EVERYTHING =D

35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Hello, fuck, another pimple.

36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Other smiles. Lots of little things. I don't know.

37. A word that you say a lot?
Why?

38. When was the last time you did something nice?
I didn't.

39. What would you do if you were made President of India for one day?
Nothing. Presidents don't do jack in a day.

40. Do you Know who Master SHIFU is?
I do now.

7 comments:

Khoniker Atithi said...

er..who IS master SHIFU?:-)?

Arse Poetica said...

hahahahahahahaha, the funny thing is people hate doing tags, but still do them

oh the mysterious processes of human psyche, salut!

Priyanka said...

KA: Google it. Nice images also.

AP: Iswear.

speedpost said...

No mention of Pinka? Fine. Hrmft.

Priyanka said...

Only sonali and ana say that at a stretch. You and Shweta usually use other retarded stuff.

Magically Bored said...

I shall ignore the part about the "incorrigible twit". Hmph.

Khoniker Atithi said...

I do now:-)