Sunday, March 21, 2010

No more loud humming. I'm being erratic even for myself, it's true, what can I say? How long can you pull through waking up and looking for amusement? I'm like that kid in the Gashlycrumb Tinies who died of ennui. Shit, I'm going to die of ennui. Even eating Maggi with bhujia doesn't help. I wasn't born to be contrary and I wasn't meant to choose random ice cream flavours but one can't always eat chocolate. Right now King Lear's depressing the hell out of me, no one will believe that it's my favourite Shakespearean tragedy but it is. Of all kinds of madness it's this form I'm most scared of, the kind where I only have my stupidity to blame. Oh wait, ha ha, opinions. A favourite right now may not even be an option five minutes later, what can I do? I'm not going to die of ennui or contrariness, just vacillation. Say you'll love me whether I'm being erratic or bored or contrary and I'll laugh and shut you out, how's that for a plan of action? Fifty pages to go. I wish the Fool would shut up.

Time to write a story again?

8 comments:

kroswami said...

try adding some mayo to the maggi
maggi+bhujia+mayo=happiness


or said rammed dave baba

Anonymous said...

Do you change your header everyday?

Sroyon said...

Your headers attract almost as many comments as your posts. :)

Is the phrase "born to be contrary" from where I think it is?

Bone said...

Yes.

Priyanka said...

Kroswami: I add mayo by default, also sauce.

Anonymous: Who knows these things?

Sroyon: No, where?

Bone: You're called Bone.

Bone said...

Well-observed. Let which, I beseech, not undermine the request made in my previous comment, if you may? Your fiction is rather entertaining.

Sroyon said...

I thought maybe you'd been listening to God Help the Girl.

I think I'm dying of ennui too.

Priyanka said...

Bone: Yeah ok. Glad you're being entertained.

Sroyon: Ah. It must've been around somewhere, funny I didn't think of it earlier.