Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I love my friends absolutely and unequivocally in spite of how much I annoy them or vice versa and it is because of them that many life lessons have come my way, always keeping an impending haircut top secret priority for instance, but of all these friends who have come my way in the form of life lessons and elicited a wow-how-weird as most life lessons are sooner or later bound to do, Sujaan Bhombol Myshkin Mukherjee is by far the weirdest. Just a thought. I shall write something worthwhile once I find something worthwhile to write about but right now it is imperative that the world know this, the fellow's an A-class nutjob.

5 comments:

Vikrant Dadawala said...

I always wondered who the Myshkin sroyon kept refering to was.

Antara said...

Must be interesting, this fellow.

Sroyon said...

Coming from someone whose friends' circle includes Senjuti, that's saying something.

Abhiroop said...

I think all you guys misjudge him. I like Bhombol Mukherjee. I admit, the man's priorities sometimes baffle me (free dinner at Benjarong, Sujaan!!!!), but he designed our Debate Brochure absolutely gratis. You guys can take a hike.

Priyanka said...

Hello, I meant it in the good sense. Bhombol is by far one of the coolest people I know. But also a nutjob.