Saturday, June 19, 2010

Three reasons to paint a cat. Crouching, from above, a furry meditating chicken with a cat's head attached. Sitting upright, a compact eagle silhouette with a cat's head attached. Up front, a a breathing bottle with a cat's head attached. From anywhere, a moulded vase with a cat's head attached. Three reasons to get a cat. Look above. If I wanted to know certain things and was dying because I couldn't remember, like what Anthony Gonsalves says when he comes out of the egg, having a cat around would help distract me. Billi Elliott my future cat. Or Billi Jean. Or Billi Bunter.

Billi Arjan Singh?

5 comments:

Antara said...

Billi Elliott Jean would be wonderful.

WritingsForLife said...

:-)

Sroyon said...

Nice new template. But my header is gone. :')

Magically Bored said...

Like the new blog look. :-)

Spaz Kumari said...

billi ray cyrus.

you may now proceed to hate me.