Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I want to run around hugging Sambit and Rupsha. I hope you know I'm not putting up any more photographs. My Facebook profile lists Jadavpur University as my only activity. I object but I also agree. Whattodo. I want a non-activity day on my birthday. I want to score and get onto a bus and go somewhere. I'll most probably end up at my favourite park (this is one of the things I don't tell anyone, I travel for an hour to get there but I still go once in a while) reading my book. Birthdays are overrated. I wonder how I'd react in general to a tiara-champagne kind of party. I want to do a Bookering post a la Sohini but I read so much trash, I really do. I want to write but I'm getting older and angstier and keep having these what's-the-bloody-point moments. I want to sleep and I want to post a picture I found but this will have to do.

I shall be twenty-one. I don't feel it, all I feel is love :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

21...I wonder if your dad will now open a bottle of whisky with you and ask you to have your first drink with him.

Sherry Wasandi said...

We're jaded. That's the point.

Turning 21 means losing the thrill of doing things you're not supposed to, and being young enough to not care.

Crossed that line 2 days ago. Just make it worth remembering. Atleast, till the next checkpoint.

Sambit said...

what do you mean you wont be putting up any more photographs?

Soin said...

21 is bad.pass it quickly.free

rorschach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rorschach said...

happy 21st! if you were a man you could get married now, legally. and disagree w/soin. its not THAT bad...may the force be with you.