Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tagged by VelocityGirl

“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”

Wah.

Some rules of the Game:

a) Show off your honesty(and modesty) by thanking the person who gave you the award and link to their post. (Thank you Sahana, may your tribe increase.)

b) List 10 honest things about yourself. Cheating makes you lame, so just play along, all you taggees.

c) Select 7 other bloggers you think deserve this award and pass it on to them.

d) Notify said bloggers about the award and invite them to be the honest ones next.


-----------------

1) imho, sitaphal kulfi trumps everything else in the icecream bracket most of the time. This is because I like how uncomplicated it looks, it's very misleading. Also, it tastes like a smoother version of rabri.

2) I either live in extreme squalor or extreme cleanliness. I like cleaning but I have to notice the dirt first, which takes some time because I'm usually noticing dirt elsewhere =)

3) I cut my nails obsessively. I can't stand them getting that dead-layer white crescent.

4) I faze out of conversations more often than people know.

5) At one point of time, I loved Linkin Park.

6) If someone offered to pay me to get a boobjob or something, I'd probably accept.

7) I don't like the way Dylan sings or sounds. I don't mind the songs as such.

8) I'm scared of riding my bicycle.

9) I'm incredibly selfish about sharing things I love, especially music or poetry, you never know when it'll become a status. I believe in the hide-your-love-away deal, I'm that petty. I don't do this with books though.

10) I eliminated at least five points about myself while writing this. Honesty ek farce hai.


Tagging Sroyon, Roshni, Sugar Magnolia, Sherry Wasandi, Ahona, Anty and Rorschach, plus whoever wants to steal this.

7 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

aww... nice to know more about you. You dont love Linkin Park anymore? :-)

Deboleena said...

Ei! First blog award!

Also if I started talking about how much I loved the last post you'd never want to talk to me again so I won't. But before that I thought only Ma did the eye-thumping thing.

That there are still people around who got their eyes thumped and who think about blobby noses and like wriggling veins is the most comforting thought in the world =)

Deboleena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sahana said...

Sitaphal is the only kid of kulfi that should be allowed to exist. Seriously, they're SO good. Even if the wooden spoon on the clay irks me beyond belief.

And yay, you did tag, you did taaag :)

Antara said...

I feel all blushy ^_^ An award from you is one of those things you never thought would happen.

I think everybody loved Linkin Park at some point of time. It's a phase.

Sherry Wasandi said...

Having this come from you, is as surprising as it is flattering.

Thank you.

Roshni said...

I read this post till the bottom grinning like a maniac,but the last sentence made it stick and made me look like The Joker.For 30 seconds.
Thank you :)