Friday, August 6, 2010

Spent the entire evening reading a food blog through to the first post. Smitten kitchen. So pretty, and exactly the kind of food I like, lots of grilled meat and salads and vegetables and fruits. Oh, and dessert. Sometimes I think I can't possibly love other things in the world as much as fruit; I've bought fruit at short notice while my friends are trying to catch a bus or get on with their lives in general, I think apples make good midnight snacks, I feel genuinely happy when I wake up in the morning and look into the fridge and there's a bowl of bright orange papaya smiling back at me. Fuck, I love fruit.

I almost let my bag fall out of the auto today.

I really want someone to buy me the complete George Orwell. It's only one one nine nine INR. Only. Way cheaper than collected Poe.

Oh to be disgustingly, aggravatingly rich.

1 comment:

Magically Bored said...

I want the Collected MAD. *sigh*