Monday, September 6, 2010


Not to be creepy, sir, but I watch you all the time, I watch every cog and wheel turn and squeak and occasionally I see things paused while you exhale and ponder a possibility. Nothing close to this though, nothing else compares, to overwhelm one must first try to rise above mere magnificence. Which is why I watch you, to see whether you will. Maybe I'd prefer it if you didn't give it much thought; I like the world around me like that.

I vow to stop and write something I'm happy with, I vow to sit down and read some Wodehouse, I vow to dismiss dismissal. Boredom is stupid and dying of ennui merely dramatixx, both must stop.

In other news, watched Jackass - The Movie today (why. whywhy. WHY.), then ate half a block of cheese to cope with the fact that I watched Jackass - The Movie. Do I need a hug? Cue witty answer. What is this, the Italian parliament? That's borrowed, incidentally, but I bet you knew.

No comments: