Saturday, November 13, 2010

If today could be an overrused phrase it would be epic fail and this is why: I read The Bell Jar in the morning, which depressed me so much I put on uncomfortable shoes and went shopping with Puja and bought things I will never wear or use. Then I got blisters on my feet, then I ate a paltry ten momos in spite of being in excruciating hunger because I had no money left, then I watched a holocaust film that made things worse because it made every misery I could think of pale in comparison (except the Inquisition maybe, but that occurred to me much later), then I came online and found out dtdc messed with my life, then my shuffle played Perfect Day, then I lay face down on the floor and a moth flew into my eye. I resolve to not sound like this anymore starting tomorrow but tomorrow had better keep its side of the bargain. Always, always read Calcutta Times first.

I am working, I am working, I am too lazy to move my ass and sign in.

2 comments:

Magically Bored said...

Okay, firstly, which Holocaust movie?
Secondly, put Boroline on the blisters.
Third, when depressed, watch Ratatouille.
*hug*

Priyanka said...

It was called Fateless :)