Saturday, January 8, 2011

If it isn't tiring enough when people are being paternal, consider the world being paternal. The nutters I have for relatives, I recently discovered, told their adopted kid that since she was bestowed on them them by a higher power, Lord Krishna's effectively her brother. And whaddya know, she believes it. The chubby blue boy on the wall, that's him. Bhagyam.

I was late to dinner with la celeste
and that shunts me back to why
it was a mela and I watched Paban Das Baul
and had a little heartbreak at the calmness of it
Then things got funnier.


This year's turning out funny in ways I didn't think funny touched. I'm a jester at an ancient court? And I have three f-l-fs in my throat? It's a good thing because if it weren't this funny I'd be YouTubing things all the bloody time and that could never be anything but both damaging and detrimental. Speaking of YouTube, I have to retrieve password.

2 comments:

Magically Bored said...

You are so random. And Lord Krishna for an elder sibling? Haw.
Did you manage to retrieve the password?

Priyanka said...

No!