Friday, January 14, 2011

What what what is happening to my city? At seven today there was the thickest blanket of white outside my window, so much whiteness you couldn't see three feet from where I was. And I like a fool went back to sleep, assuming it was bad vision or addled brain or both. Eight AM now and I'm awake and kicking and it still won't go away, this feeling that my building's floating in mid-air. It is the winter of my smiles.

"Have you stepped outside?"

"Outside, or the lack thereof?"

Hahahaha. Delirium. I have half an hour to get ready and step into the white.

4 comments:

M said...

I am liking your blog, I am.

Magically Bored said...

The fog that day was beautiful. Winter this year was lovely. *sigh*

Reeti said...

I'm glad London isn't snow covered anymore. A white Christmas is only nice on TV!

Annesha said...

:( And elsewhere, in villages such as mine, we need an umbrella to go to class in the afternoon in order to avoid mild heat stroke, etc.