Monday, February 21, 2011

I'd like to respond to things people say through Mercury Rev songs and albums. Wah, you're a strange attractor. How are you today? All is dream. Please go away. Yerself is steam. See you on the other side. Things like that.

So I got my nose pierced yesterday right before it started raining. It hurt, but not as much as I'd worried myself into thinking. And this afternoon I generally had nothing to do and managed to claw at my nose absentmindedly and it stung in that owstupidstupidstupidfuck kind of way, bloody diabolic inevitability what else. And then for half an hour afterwards I was subject to this bloody diabolic throbbing. So I made myself a drink, and then another, I hate whisky but that's all there was. It wasn't the pain really, just the weather. And then I watched The Royal Tenenbaums for the kathousandth time and felt sublime. It wasn't the movie really. Ok maybe it was, but then it's also been a good Sunday - I had the house to myself and lounged around all day and then got good dinner. Now that it's officially Monday I should get to work.

3 comments:

Annesha said...

mixed breed maami now you will be :D can't wait to see it :)

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see nose! <3

Magically Bored said...

Nose piercing? I want to see!!