Monday, April 18, 2011

It might look like a recent tendency but you can always depend upon me to tell the truth. The only reason I wouldn't is if I were feeling like Mario, running under a blazing blue sky with angry owls everywhere and nothing but red brick to run into and jump off. It needs some postponement of priorities because not having to take this shit is obviously more important than standing and wondering what the hell is going on. And with that moustache too. Insaane. Like setting yourself down in the midst of unknown people just so you can take a stock of things in general. So if I'm running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running till I beat my own tiredness away and suddenly I'm not anymore, you know how it is. Like Mario. I'm exactly the kind of person who wants to do a Thoreau but can't, I'll hover on the edge of the wild because I'm too greedy to give up on hearing human voices, so much easier to just maintain a passing from one to another because it's all permeable isn't it, everything is. Look at the universe. There and back again, to and fro and on and on. Not really an inconvenient thing, now that I think about it, just a type of constancy. Which is why my tall tales are also consistent ones. I mean them, no kidding.


No comments: