Saturday, June 11, 2011

I have a ginormous wishlist right now that I cannot begin to prioritise. No matter. No matter is my answer to everything nowadays. I can't help it, that's how it is. No matter this, no matter that, no matter death delay destruction deadlines. Occasional instances where I wish everything wasn't no matter, naturally, but too late to turn back now. I feel nothing for where I am currently and it's a quiet sort of ecstasy, a controlled indifference, another of the many cityfreezes. Only I hope this won't turn out like the others. Returning has never sucked this much but I know I'll always return so it's all a matter of conserving energy and killing time and watching people whirl. I don't think I've ever been cool enough for the city. All I want to do is dig around in the dirt and sleep when I feel like. No matter, take a swipe, go on, no matter. Keep your cool, man. God knows I don't have any use for it.

Also, I'm done with this tag. It scores far beyond the other side of redundant, especially on this blog.

2 comments:

Sambit said...

you're scaring me a little.

Priyanka said...

It's not about what you think it is. Relax.