Tuesday, July 14, 2009

University now is a sudden startled gaggle of unknown faces. Too many people around. Too many people around. On the flipside, of course, is the fact that the jheel looks nice and ripply when there's a breeze blowing, the rain makes all of campus fuzzier and prettier, and there is that fresh new shade of green everywhere that makes you want to, oh I don't know, go into nature-lover mode or something. Anyway. There are new people trying to find surreptitious corners to smoke up in and Worldview is a mela and Milonda's hiked up prices to the point where I'm considering carrying tiffin, yes, actual teepheen to college everyday. For one can't not eat, can one.

As a secondie now nothing scares or astonishes me anymore, apart from turning twenty, which is a different ballgame altogether. Twenty rhymes with aunty, oh the ignominy.

This has been a very diary entryish post, I know, but I'm feeling strangely chatty today.

Chatty rhymes with patty.

No comments: