Saturday, November 28, 2009

Second cold this season. What is this. My physiognomy's a farce. Or do I mean system? I mean system if system includes inner mechanisms, they're also working dubiously. In a bid to clear the head and improve concentration (no, really, that's just an excuse) I turned to the Rubaiyyat. Goes to show exactly how guilty I am of faulty judgment, but even that isn't half as disturbing as the laughing-and-sneezing-at-regular-intervals routine that's been on since eight AM today.

With them the seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with mine own hand wrought to make it grow;
And this was all the Harvest that I reap'd -
"I came like Water, and like Wind I go."

Must. Stop. Finding. Innuendos. Everywhere.

I'm definitely still stuck at the anal stage.

4 comments:

Tangled up in blue... said...

Okay, I saw innuendo in that, too! So, well, three more Freudian stages to go! :D

Tangled up in blue... said...

and have you considered allergic tendencies?

Anushka said...

PLEASE tell me your last sentence isn't with reference to Freud =D

And how has no one commented on your last post? 'Tiffin-time' at school was just as explosive and passionate as the French Revolution.

Priyanka said...

tuib: no allergies, unfortunately, just defective nose/system.

anushka: of course it was, i think i'm anal-retentive and anal-expulsive alternately.