Thursday, November 5, 2009

So yesterday I'm told I scared the Grandmater when she woke me up from my post-college sick sleep by talking gibberish in a guttural voice, so much so that she called up the Motherboard convinced I was dying. Motherboard chilled, came back home and then freaked out and said I looked dead already, then tried to call the doctor to find out what I should take.

And since I hate taking any kind of medicine and was horribly snubbed when I reminded the Motherboard of it, I waited for her to get on the phone with the doctor and then kept screaming hoarsely in the background, Aar na! Aami aar drugs nebo naa! No draags!

So I'm still in zombie-mode and sound like something out of a death metal band (Instant Migraine, first album out soon) and can feel the inside of my nose throbbing, but the Motherboard's face made my day, so I'm carrying on in a similar vein today. Resolution, ekdum.

6 comments:

speedpost said...

First track listing: Agitated Sinus. :D

The Anonymous One said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Grandmater! Heh. Motherboard. Hehe. next track: Phlegm my love
next track: Burns when I pee
next track: Syphilis
next track: Should've taken the drugs!

Priyanka said...

@ speedpost: oh yes. next track: Cranial Blackout.

@ comment deleted: Thief! BRING BACK MY COMMENT.

@ pom: er, syphilis?

Unknown said...

er that was my comment. grammatical error. actually u shud thank me. now u have 5 comments:D

Arse Poetica said...

Your header makes me heady
With the drugs you'll be steady
Such talent mustn't be deady


tut tut, get well soon :)