Thursday, December 17, 2009

foolcool.

My current favourite most-awesome thing-to-do is wordsearch my media library to see what kind of music turns up. Typing in the word "fool" gives me this beautiful playlist. Sinatra's My Foolish Heart, and Queen's You Don't Fool Me, and Fool in the Rain and (tada tada) Won't Get Fooled Again and Fool to Cry, and Fool's Paradise by Don Mclean and Young and Foolish by Corinne Bailey Rae.

And Fool on the Hill, always Fool on the Hill, multiple versions.

Some surprises also, like Lovefools, which I hated earlier but now has grown on me, and Get Balsamic Vinegar and Michael Buble's Kissing a Fool, and just when I thought things like these don't happen, Jamiroquai's Love Foolosophy. There are others, it's almost two hours long. The longest wordsearch playlists I get, incidentally, are 'love', 'life', 'death' and 'dream'. But fool's more surprising, like the first song this morning.

=)

6 comments:

Anushka said...

The Fool On The Hill
Ship Of Fools (The Doors)
I'm The Fool (Knopfler)
April Fools (Rufus Wainright)
Won't Get Fooled Again

:)

Anushka said...

Ooh, 'good' is fun.

Sroyon said...

Certain Kind of Fool by the Eagles? I like that song quite a bit.

Priyanka said...

@ anushka: yup, have all of those sans the doors song.

@ sroyon: why dyou like the eagles so much?

Sroyon said...

I don't know. That's a difficult question to answer for any band, isn't it?

workhard said...

I think i need to start using my media player more often.. a very nice blog.. u have an interestng way of putting things..


Work from home India