Saturday, December 19, 2009

One day to getting out. I will scream if I see anyone use 'arbitrary blackness gallops in' for a gtalk status this one day. I will also scream if I do not get the things I've been meaning to get done, done. When done is done I shall sleep on plane and then scream if I hear anyone say "Wazzaaaaa". Then I shall be polite intermittently (or intermittently polite, whichever works) and eat a lot of icecream, following which I shall scream if people do not comply with every unreasonable demand I make, including trying to sneak into Dharawi. I will also scream if they comply, doesn't hurt. I will sneer at people sleeping late and worry about where to eat next. And in case I forgot to mention, I will scream at the mention of shopping.

7 comments:

Sroyon said...

Kyani, Leopold's, Naturals. Even if these are the only three times you eat out.

rorschach said...

also martin's, round the corner from leopolds, if you like goanese cuisine that is.

Sroyon said...

Martin's used to be good, but last time I went, their quality had gone down quite a bit. Still, I guess it's worth a try. Pork vindaloo.

Unknown said...

You don't wanna shop? Bad idea going with Sil then.

Roshni said...

Had ice-cream from Rustam's?
Must.But it closes at around 11 p.m.So make it before that.Have ginger-lemon-quite an explosion on your tongue.And some dark chocolate-coffee thingy too :) And Natural's toh you probably know.
Okay,I'm dribbling over my keyboard.Not football,just a higher degree of drool.

workhard said...

Say no to Shopping?????




Work from home India

The Reluctant Rebel said...

I would say Dhan (used to be in the lane opposite Kobe's in Fort) but its closed I hear. But there are a few good mallu palces there anyway.