Monday, December 14, 2009

I write more in my drafts everyday but the Publish button hates me. I'm afraid of writing a lot these days for fear of lack of direction. One is supposed to have direction by now. Like a straight straight arrow. Two years ago I wanted the world to know everything about me and now it scares me that I might meet someone who thinks I'm their best friend because of it. I think I'll go back to the start. Write poetry. Use adjectives like azure and verdurous and put exclamation marks wherever I can. Will you go away then? I like this blog, please don't stop me liking it by liking it too. A durrpoke goes both ways and is, at the end of the day, a Durrpoke.

6 comments:

Sroyon said...

OK I hate your blog. I don't think you have written a single meaningful or enjoyable post since butterflyassassin. Happy now?

Also, why did you remove the LOTR post? And what's with the manic tagging? It's getting concerning.

The Reluctant Rebel said...

What the hell is a Durrpoke? A kind of poka?

Priyanka said...

@ sroyon: lotr post is there toh. tagging is OCD reaching new levels.

@ saha: a durrpoke is a darpok, only anglo. not a poka by any stretch of the imagination.

new age scheherazade said...

I don't read this every week at all, not is it added to my favourites. In fact, i ignore it altogether.
What a terrible, terrible blog.

Sroyon said...

@scheherazade: Nor do you comment on it, is that right?

Priyanka said...

Shobai amar makefun kore :(