Tuesday, January 26, 2010

There is very little I can recall about Kharagpur that can be organised into a coherent post, besides it's very tiring to write about. Today I played Fortune and apparently I'll write a book someday, can't see that happening considering how restless I am. I like writing fragments more than stories, I can't read a book through at a stretch without breaking, I can't stand very long guitar solos, I can't sit through most movies, I even take notes in class because it gives me something to concentrate on. The only time I'm not restless is when things around me are being more restless, like when someone's hurt themselves and everyone's going berserk. I can think straight then. Or if I'm in the middle of a traffic spot with people yelling and cars honking and sun shining and hands and legs jangling and shuffling, then I feel calm and think about priorities and ambitions and things. I haven't thought about Kharagpur yet, I still don't know. Tomorrow on the way to college I will.

5 comments:

Anushka said...

Good lord. This is totally me. How could it be, when I thought I was OCD-free?
(Ignore the versification.)

Khoniker Atithi said...

you are amazing(takai used that very word to describe you and a pic.taken by you which I thought was amazing,so pardon the cliche.):-)

Magically Bored said...

Write a book, write a book! Please *rhythmic chant*
I shall be in line to pick up a copy! :P

Priyanka said...

Not OCD, general bewilderment =P

thank you kindly =)

arre. me happy :D

it has been a smiley day.

Arse Poetica said...

As my grandmommy said when I told her about my KGP trip;
"Kharagpur na Narakpur?"