Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I haven't slept in 30 hours. It's time I went thieving again. Leaves on benches, bus tickets, rubber bands, pieces of foil on footpath, I shall pick everything up and build up a bagful of things other people have used. I'd like to be sincere and earnest right now but it's so crippling to know that I'd rather be somewhere else. So much debilitation. I love spring and look, Holi's right around the corner, so maybe this weekend will swing things in my favour but till then I'll just have to live with me. I drew on my floor today and Minati di screamed at me. I want to buy paint, I want to buy cheese. I want to do things I haven't done in a bit, paint glass and create cutout smiley figures and collect chocolate wrappers and make phuchkas at home, it's been so long since I made phuchkas.

My camera's conked out, I think I'll die.

5 comments:

senjuti. said...

Let's go around the city picking up cigarette ends, fragments of cha-er bhnar, used recharge coupons and everything else, love. Saturday?

Priyanka said...

Ok. Let's get on a train and go somewhere also?

I have ditched digi for old analog. Hah.

senjuti. said...

haha. I was just reading Sroyon's blog post on film SLRs. Guess what? I have also taken out mine recently. I took pictures of holi at mamabari. Film cameras are something else. The wait, and then the reclamation is something the digi can never deliver.

Sroyon said...

@Senjuti: Copying again.

senjuti. said...

I see.