Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wanna, perhaps gonna

Places:

- Rambha this April
- Pondicherry
- Coorg and SA
- Badami, Aihole, Lakkundi, Pattadakal, Hampi. I want this particularly.
- The Sundarbans
- Murshidabad, Gaur, Pandua.
- Malshejghat and SA

Books:

- The Book Thief, Marcus Zusak
- Vernon God Little, DBC Pierre.
- Lost Horizon, James Hilton
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, John Boyne
- On Beauty, Zadie Smith
- Everything is Illuminated, Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Charlie Chan Omnibus
- From Heaven Lake, Vikram Seth
- Gigi, Colette
- The Final Solution, Michael Chabon
- Collected Edgar Allan Poe

First three and Gigi read already, but so nice to imagine as gifts with dedications and everything. The rest, I don't know. Tried to make it achievable but now it's just about on the other side of hopeful.

10 comments:

Anushka said...

I have last one :D Heeheehaha.

Sarbajaya said...

Hampi is beautiful.
Very.

Priyanka said...

@ s: I know. You were one of the rabid proponents.

@ a: Lend if not acquired by end of sem, deal?

Sroyon said...

Malshejghat in monsoon.

Anushka said...

Dil.

new age scheherazade said...

Haha I remember getting the Book Thief with a wonderful dedication. You're in love with...yourself!
Also, I love your header so much. Mooooooooo.
(I actually made that noise).

Arse Poetica said...

I bought On Beauty when I was in class 12 inspired by White Teeth. I tried to sell it off all of my UG1. It is a very long while ago, but the rare failure in selling it off/gifting it still rankles.

Safdar said...

oh man this header hurts.

Pliss to something about it.

Priyanka said...

@ sroyon: Lessee.

@ ana: I keep gifting the book to people. No one gifts it to me =(
And it's a horse.

@ AP: it's that bad? you could still gift it to me.

@ safdar: which one? and no.

Safdar said...

that one which is almost neon with those digital(?) horizontal lines running across it.

i forget what was written.