Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am grateful today for my shuffle playing Mr. Blue Sky first and then moving onto Fly Me To The Moon. I am grateful for happy music and the things it does to you when you're sitting on the floor of your room staring out at the sun steal over the roadstrip, it's out properly now so the curtains have been pulled. I don't get to read much nowadays, I've been hanging onto English Passengers for so long it isn't funny, even though it's not a slow book and I'm not a slow reader. And so many new acquisitions, Wodehouse on Wodehouse, Fu-Manchu, Jonathan Strange, I want to sit down and read but I get tired very fast, there's more music around me nowadays. I sing more now, bleating into my pillowcase at night and screaming myself hoarse in the shower and lets not talk about the guitar coming out but there it is, I'm grateful today for the kind of nice morning that gets you sappy and singing at seven a.m. I love this city because it's yellow at heart. Maybe I'll run around screaming YOU MAKE MY HEART SING today. I don't know. I like not knowing almost as much as I like finding out :)

Apreel Fool Banaya?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Accha, Pliss to give Wodehouse on Wodehouse? Pliss?

La Figlia Che Piange said...

This post reminds me horribly of my own writing.

Priyanka said...

@ Neelu: Can't, sorry, been expressly forbidden to take it anywhere near JU

@ Spin: Ok. I don't have an appropriate reaction to that comment.

@ sb: yes yes.

Arijita said...

Mr. Blue Sky :)

La Figlia Che Piange said...

There isn't one.

Priyanka said...

@ Choi: hey you with the prettyface :)

@ Spin: I disagree, but whatever.