Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Today, I

- Discovered a crusty spot on my monitor and got ticked off.
- Changed my bedcovers and pillowsheet after two weeks.
- Let Expectations play on loop six times because it suddenly came up and seemed apt.
- decided to keep people out of my room for an indefinite period of time.
- discovered an old jigsaw puzzle.
- whined about not having an AC .
- made horrendous chai.
- reread Letters From Zedelghem before the test.
- thought about Simon Webb while writing my Oroonoko answer
- despaired about not having a dog.
- watched Last Chance Harvey after holding out for the longest time.
- tried to translate the Carla Bruni song from (500) and failed miserably.
- boycotted purple cabbage gunk for dinner after boycotting it for breakfast earlier in the day
- swallowed a wad of chewing gum.
- had a twenty-ten moment.

7 comments:

Shrabasti Banerjee said...

You are a strange person. I like you. :)

Unknown said...

@shrabo: quite the contrary,but i like her as well!

wv:satiress

Magically Bored said...

You changed your bed linen after 2 weeks !!???
The horror!

Deboleena said...

Of all the Priyankas, this is my favourite.

Priyanka said...

sb: I find that very strange.

deartinni: and who're you?

I'm such a darling.

@ tuna: does that mean you won't like me? :(

@ sumag: you are shobcheye best, i love you.

Khoniker Atithi said...

@priyanka di:haha,this is khoniker atithi(tinni is my daaknaam)

Deboleena said...

E baba eto kyaramoti kore hyperlink ta faulty :( I meant this

Eta pore du minute wondered who this lucky sugam chap was. :)