Saturday, April 10, 2010

Two hundredth post. Wouldn't have thought it, huh.

Defining moment of today: gross garlic-flavoured finger rubbed all over my face. The last time I was like this was during Spectrum, an unknown hand patting and kneading and prodding every inch of my face, urgh. I still feel school around me but it's from so far away I feel like I'm Jimmy Valentine. Not a reformation though, more like a morphing. I'd have wished I was a different person then if I'd had anything to regret, lekin hum hardened criminal ki tarah kathor dil wale ban chuke hain. Kroor. Nirdayi. Yes. Today I wish I knew people better but I also wish I knew better about people, hota hai hota hai. Hum kamre mein apne aap ko band karke kaan phatane wali volume level mein gaana lagakar naachenge. Jhatka matka. Phir Fatima Bhutto ki tarah tragic tragic looks dekar bilkul marmsparshak koi cheez likhenge.

Lekin kal. Mind blank go to sleep type ho raha hai yaa.

2 comments:

Reeti said...

Fatima Bhutto is so pretty :)

Priyanka said...

Haan. But annoying also.