Monday, October 4, 2010

We all know stupidity is inexorable so I can't make this post about that. I'm stupid sometimes, you're stupid sometimes, way of the world. What I can't figure out is time-bound stupidity. Like when your mother buys you something she thinks you'll like based on your clothing tastes at age twelve. No, that doesn't really happen to me, I was just looking for an instance. Or if you're dealing with people who think you're the same person you were three years back, wasssaaaaaa letsgo havehookaahh, like that. That doesn't happen to me either, I'm just giving reign. The signs are far more intangible so how to communicate non-interest? It should be visible, it must be, I can't be bothered having secrets and I can't be bothered calling and I can't be bothered tracking who x or y or z are screwing around with now. That's for when we meet up and spend the night talking about what we shouldn't be having to occupy our time with, at least that's what I thought, or maybe I'm just not mentally stuck in class ten anymore. I'm reminded very much of someone I know applying this mental-age-class-ten moniker to engineering students and someone else to Pizza Hut employees but I've wasted enough time on this already. Apathy always, brave heart. Apathy ALWAYS or spaz out and disintegrate, we all have a choice.

2 comments:

Sherry Wasandi said...

Purely out of curiosity, is the mental-age-class-ten reference to engineering students because that's when they dive into the entrance exam prep-college-a life of crippling boredom-andsoforth death-trap, and skip all else lying outside its radius?


I've applied it too.
Edit:Present-continuous.

Priyanka said...

I don't know about the crippling boredom deathtrap bit, but the skipping part, yeah.