Tuesday, October 5, 2010

confirm folder delete?


First PPG drawing, off Craig McCracken's dA profile.

(He's my friend now =O)




justbauhaus.



Nikola Tesla's letterhead.



Josef Frank. My kingdom for a wall like this.



A young Steve Martin attempting self-ignition.



An old Vogue editorial with Lakshmi Menon in it that I really like, shot in Goa.



On a Train to Darjeeling, Raghu Rai.



Want on room door.



This image (an English teacher in Japan trying to get his students to figure out conversation by making them write DC dialogues) is all over the net by now but I have it saved for a reason.
You. Are. Obstacle.

Finis.



5 comments:

Reeti said...

Lakshmi Menon is so gorgeous. I especially like Prabuddha Dasgupta's shots of her. Breathtaking :)

Priyanka said...

Girlcrush for so long. Oof.

little boxes said...

lissun.
if you want poster,mail me high res picture and ye shall receive poster on glossy/matte A4 poster paper.
and *sigh* at laxmi menon,

Priyanka said...

Arre wah. What goldmine have you hit now?

little boxes said...

arre this place near college.they print posters for 10 bucks :o